Select 7 on 7 Football League
- 12 players per team, maximum
- Dad’s allowed to coach, bring your own team.
- Texas HS official calling each game.
- Gamebreaker headgear & mouthpiece required.
- Each grade has its own division, (3rd& 4th), (5th & 6th) & 7th grade divisions
Corporate sponsors need to contact our office for details.
For questions contact Wayne Stewart @ (936) 273-9821
Friday, January 25th – Two GAMES start @ SCFL-Gullo Fields
January 25th – February 22nd
- Includes Gamebreaker helmet
- Eight 45-minute games & practices
- End of season tournament
Two Games will be played each Friday evening at SCFL-Gullo Park
3rd – 7th grades
With concussion concerns becoming more prevalent, we felt that this was a necessary step in keeping our players safe. ALL players are required to wear Gamebreaker helmets.
Gamebreaker Headgear Head Sizing Instructions
Use a cloth or paper tape measure to measure around your head. For best results, use a plastic/cloth tape measure. Alternately, you may use a piece of string or cord and then measure the length of the cord. Measure across your brow (approx 1″ above eye brows), slightly above your ears keeping the tape parallel to the floor. This measurement is a “two-person” event and is nearly impossible to accurately do by yourself.